Beacon Patch 2.05
Patch 2.05 is out, adding one final set of optimizations before we switch focus to finishing patch 2.1. Hopefully the game will run much more smoothly for the majority of players after the last few patches! This of course isn’t the end of the optimizations either, and we’ll continue to keep an eye out for any areas that are performing badly to improve in future patches.
- Weapon: Flamethrower - Increased delay before regen ammo begins
- Optimized more lighting on Containment Chambers (Should greatly improve FPS in Containment Fortresses and Level 5)
- Optimized enemy and player Flamethrower effects
- Optimized and improved Tesla pulse ball effects
- Optimized and improved Sonic Shot particle effects (Basic droid attacks)
- Optimized and improved droid low health FX
- Optimized Prism champion mod effects
- Optimized and improved Tesla MK1, MK2, and MK3 droid particles
- Optimized and improved Pyro MK1, MK2, and MK3 droid particles
- Optimized and improved Mining, Tesla, and Pyro Spider Droid particles
- Optimized many explosion and impact particles
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.