Beacon Patch 2.31
Beacon patch 2.31 is released, making some balance tweaks to armor and debuffs as well as fixing the Continue item loading bug!
- Armor: Reduced base player armor value and balanced item/mutation armor items to make maximum armor attainable 80
- Difficulty Settings: Tweaked player damage taken values to be balanced around new armor values. Will generally mean you take slightly more damage, and armor items will provide more benefit when found.
- Debuffs: Increased duration of many debuffs to 10 seconds, including all flame and acid damage types. This should make Resistance a bit more desirable to pick up and give it more room to affect the duration of pickups when tweaked.
- Weapon: Energy Blaster - Increased accuracy
- Added glow highlights to many crates and a few other mechanics such as ziplines
- Widened collapsing basalt bridges and succulent trunk bridges to make easier to walk over
- Minor updates and fixes to the new Tutorial
- Updated Level 2 End/Level 3 Start zone
- Added new weather types to the Main Menu weather randomizer
- Fixed items not being loaded correctly on Continue and Weekly Runs
- Fixed lower waterfalls and tiny basalt spires from registering as a drop drone position, which should prevent getting stuck if fallen off of the main level onto one
- Fixed conveyor boosters occasionally not boosting the player the full way
- Fixed enemies being afraid to enter the Ouroboros Armory pod (Navmesh was broken)
- Fixed start level ship pod rendering incorrectly in some fog types
- Fixed Uncharted crates dropping bonus health injectors
- Fixed level 2 shipwreck intro booster flinging player into the void
- Fixed Bio-Extractor being un-pickupable from Ship Caches and fixed model being skewed
- Fixed a handful of challenge settings using Tesla and Pyro hologram mutations having missing mutations on their spawn lists
- Fixed Flauros weather fog sphere having no material applied
- Fixed a few passive items having too small of pickup triggers, making them impossible to pick up from the new Ship Cache crates
- Fixed level 5 edges of the level having unnecessary fall triggers that would reset the player when floating
- Fixed landmine trigger blocking shots when dormant in the ground
- Fixed Steam Vent wall trap from hurting/pushing player while inactive
Beacon 2.31 630 MB
71 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.