Beacon Patch 2.32
Beacon patch 2.32 is released, including new Level 3 Shipwrecked Reactor variants and a performance boost!
- Added new Shipwrecked Reactor variants to all level 3 landmarks
- Updated Level 3 Landmark and Cap tiles to have improved terrain and updated detailing
- Updated Level 3 Solus Variants to remove shipwrecks and have more Solus themed traps/loot randomizers
- Updated Level 3 Shipping Reactor fortress slightly and improved shipping maze randomizations
- Added new Nanomed Console and 3D Printer loot spawns to Level 3 Landmarks
- Miscellaneous level fixes
- Updated Steam API implementation to allow building with IL2CPP, giving an estimated 20-30% performance increase
- Updated Pocket World generation to remove unused pocket worlds after loading. This should increase overall performance when a Telemite Maw spawns.
- Solus Colonies - Increased drop rate of Nectar health pickups when colonies are destroyed and reduced hatchling spawn rate to make items spawning more likely
- Grenade: Tesla - Increased explode range and adjusted throw speed
- Grenade: Pyro - Increased base explosion damage
- Fixed UI error over Weapon HUD caused by a change last update
- Adjusted Conveyor Mega Booster animation to help prevent it jamming the player while launching
Beacon 2.32 639 MB
30 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.